Is this a reason to break up?

HBlackk
My girlfriend and I went through a torrid two weeks. Over the stupidest of reasons. Another story. But I love her and would go to any extent not to lose her. She was at a baby shower with her girls and I went there with flowers. In the presence of everybody, I professed my love for her. And told her that she was gorgeous and the only girl for me. She is all I ever want. We have a very complicated relationship. Another story. She complains that I never compliment her enough. And say nice things. And understand all her female needs. That I'm never concerned about what she feels. Or whats important to her. I have been by her through everything. I may have missed a trick or two. I admit. Her gripe is that I'm never thoughtful. But here's what I do. She's having a bad day, I leave my office and go to her. With chocolate cake or chocolate anything. Or flowers. Just to hold her and comfort her. I drive to her when the weathers bad. So she doesn't have to drive. And take her to work. She doesn't live or work close to me. Back to the issue. The day after the baby shower, I called her. We spoke ok. Kind of. Then she told me about how she's worried about the pregancy. That she may have post natal depression. And then she shouts asking if I'm listening to her. I told her yes but that is not preoccupying me right now. I'm studying and having a really torrid time. And my health is not good (diabetes). I wasn't rude. But here's my girlfriend telling me about another womans pregnancy. And speculating on top of it. Nothing factual. I also know the pregnant woman. Actually she is my friend for much longer. But works with my girlfriend. They're not even that close friends. But my girlfriend makes everybody's problm hers. And she can do nothing about it. She slams the fone down. Then msgs me telling me how inconsiderate I am. That I never care about whats bothering her. And wants to break up with me because of it. What do I do? l love her and don't want to lose her.
+1 y
Part of her msg:
Don't don't ever care to find out what is going on with me in my world what are my interests what I like what I don't like. If it's of no interest to u. U don't care to know... like I said what an amazing supportive boyfriend I have that listens to me and my heart and concerned when something is concerning me. I don't even know why I even bothered to try and start having a conversation with u about something that is worrying and bothering me. I know better. I know never to do it
+1 y
We've been dating for two years now.
Is this a reason to break up?
2
1