Boyfriend broke up with me?

My boyfriend of 1 year broke up with me today :( I am so miserable and I don't know what to do. The reason was that he said it doesn't feel right. But he's been very affectionate towards me last time we met. Just this time he didn't kiss me or anything. (We spent 3 days together) but last two days we argued a lot. Usually we don't and it's all good though
should I message and call him? I want to send him funny memes and videos so he will remember the positive things about me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Very sorry, that is painful.
    If you didn't get a good explanation of why, you could try reaching out to him in a few days and say, Let it calm down first. "can we get together and talk." "I understand you decided to move on but I want to clear some things up. Then talk." Please don't text!
    What did you argue about? Was there sex and then he broke up?

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks for your comment
      we had sex on the first day and night and it seems as though he enjoyed it. Then nothing day 2 and day 3 he said he didn't want to be tempted into having that kind of relationship because it doesn't fit with his religion. I'm catholic as well and I suggested going confession etc and we didn't have to have sex but he said no and to move on

• I think the sex trashed your relationship honestly.. sorry if that feels bad. It created guilt in him and because he isn't mature in himself, it may have lowered his view of you and himself... not a good foundation for a relationship hugh? Thus possibly the root of the arguing is the hidden emotional SHAME:FEAR:ANGER! (the fall of man... Genesis 2-3).
      I don't know all the issues and dynamics, but if I'm right, then I could see hope of reconciling after he calms down... by talking face to face and going into relational counseling, confessing your wrongs and recommitting. That actually would bond you stronger.
      But I also don't want to give false hope, I have little to go on here... he may be done and moved on. Guys want sex, if they get it, it is so easy to move on if they haven't made a commitment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck no!
    If you message him now, he's only going to see how desperate you are to get him back so if you want them back then you need to go 30 days no contact and even if you do not want him back you should still take the 30 days because that's pretty much the time it takes to fix yourself mentally, so take time to yourself, meditate, find new friends but do not and I repeat do not talk to him right now because it will only make things worse.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• you're gonna feel like this for about a week - week n half... around 2 weeks you'll begin to feel better...

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for him, I hope he is banging someone hotter than you right now

0|0
    0|0
  • no. it will eventually hurt more. be strong , my friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that will work

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you think hurts more? Never having someone love you? Or someone you loved saying they no longer love you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't knowwww honestly I just hoped for one boyfriend that'll stand the test of time :/ didn't know it was so hard :(

• And he was my first boyfriend
      Wanted him to be my last too but don't think so :(

• That's the way it goes I guess.

What Girls Said 4

• Forget About him love. Once it's broken it can't be fixed. Keep busy, exhaust yourself. Go through the 7 stages of grief... anger is my favourite. Get together with your girlfriends and have a laugh. Don't be afraid to cry... but at home in private. You will get through this.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he broke up with you odds are he already weighed out the positives sorry hun if i could i'd give you a small carton of ice cream to ease the sadness

1|0
    0|0
  • He's not your boyfriend anymore he's an ex and go party hun get drunk but don't drink and drive unless you want to die... bit smoke some pot if that's ur thing... flirt ooo make him jelly

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm! I am sorry! ):

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes