What does he want from me?

Anonymous
When me and my child's father were together we barely got along, so he said he wanteda break. A couple days later, I saw a hicky on his neck and that's when we grew even further apart. He began getting into a serious relationship with the female who gave him a hickey. I was eight months pregnant and he seemed to drop every feeling that he had for me and became head over heels for this girls. He moved with the girls aunt and I moved with my mom. We couldn't afford to stay where we were. He would see how I was doing with my pregnancy from time to time. He even called his girlfriend over the phone at the hospital, to tell her that he was on his way over to her house. Soon enough, he got her pregnant also.

He began to complain that she was to aggressive and liked to argue. He said that he's upset that he got her pregnant. He asked me if I would like to stay in a temporary place with him until we can find an apartment. He doesn't want a relationship or sex with me. He claims not to want a relationship, period yet he still hangs out with this girl. She's party girl and I'm more of an old fashioned female who would like to settle down with someone and maintain a happy relationship but he still seems sprung over her. He claims that he's just trying to be on good terms with her so that she won't use her baby against him.

I'm not sure why he would want to have a home with my daughter and I when he doesn't want a relationship with anyone. He could have asked her to work on those things with him but for some odd reason and he chose me and I'm gullible to do so because I don't have a real place that my daughter and I can call home. Can someone see something in this situation that I'm not seeing?
What does he want from me?
1
1