Can I call my ex girlfriend's dad?

My girlfriend of a year and three months broke up with me one month ago and within a week already moved on to a new boyfriend and still together. I've done a lot of thought and I know what I did wrong (I was moving too slow), what she did wrong (didn't communicate that thought) and what I can do better in the future (with we specificity and without). Anyways her parents seemed to like me and I wanted to call her dad and just see how things are going. Her parents and I seemed to have a good relationship. I do want to fix my relationship with my ex and I love her dearly. I did treat her right and I don't understand how she's so happy now with a guy totally different from me. Would it be a bad or good to call her dad when she wouldn't be home?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it. She's moved on, even if it's just a rebound. She started seeing this guy only a week after she broke up with you - that sounds fishy, almost as though she was probably flirting and seeing this guy behind your back while you were still together. Just move on and don't stir up drama with her family.

• Perhaps but her parents seemed to like me. Wouldn't they sympathize a little?

• I didn't do anything that warranted a breakup though. I was moving too slow and she didn't tell me that. I never abused her and respected her parents

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't. That sounds like Middle Ages and it won't work anyway. A girl usually knows what she is doing when she brakes up and gets together with someone else pretty fast. I don't think that she has feelings for u tbh

What Girls Said 2

• It would probably be odd. You're not a part of her life anymore.

• I still care about her. I believe I can be better now just give the chance and I don't want her dad to hate me or anything.

• Regardless it's still over.

• I don't think it's bad. If it's what you'd like to do then I don't see any problem with it :)

What Guys Said 1