Social media just ruined my relationship, what should I do to make it up to her?

Anonymous
Girlfriend broke up with me for liking IG pics. I always knew it bothered her but not so much that it upset her and now I feel like a d*ck. She told me it was hurting her seeing me constantly " letting other girls I find them attractive". And she goes to bed crying every night because I make her feel worthless and not respected.

We get along so well, she's just this sweet girl who wouldn't hurt anyone so I'm doing everything to get her back but she's having none of it. Then I came on here and saw a few posts from girls on this topic. And I honestly never realized how much it upset them. So for those girls on here any advice? What should I do to make it up to her?

Ohh and my age is 25 not 36 to 45 couldn't see the numbers earlier.
15
8