Will my ex boyfriend come back?

Hi! He broke up with me 2 days ago on very good terms, no fighting, just mutual understanding and gratefulness so I think I left a positive image. Reason was he didn't want to be tempted into having sex cuz he's Christian, and refused a friendship/sexless relationship when I offered. Honestly I don't want to lose my best friend because of sex, I don't friggin want sex, just hoped to spend quality time with him. Will he come back to me if I don't contact him for a while? I know for sure he's not seeing someone else

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes and no. Yes, because if you guys broke up on a good note than yeah you could contact him and rebuild that relationship. No, he could be already moved on and he could be ready for another relationship just not with you. But try to rebuild the relationship, you never know you two may never be a good couple again but you two could be the best polytonic power couple of all time,

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww thanks for your comment! I am trying the no contact rule and I want to see if you reckon that would work? I've read lots about it and wanted to give it a try cos it's always been me going back to him after 2 days.

• Wait a week at least that's what I do

• Nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes