Are you confused about what you want your relationship status to new like?

QuteQueen
Sometimes I feel like I'm in a lot of emotional pain from past relationships and I don't know if I want to get into a new relationship to forget the pain. Sometimes I feel like I want to remain single because I feel like another man might defocus me or make my pain worse. I'm not sure what I want and I'm afraid to take the risk in getting it because I just picked the wrong men.

I have a baby by one and that's what's the most painful situation of them all because I wish I would have married the right before getting into a relationship. This is something that I will always have to face and won't be able to change. As long as this man is in my daughters life, I will always have to deal with him. I'm more tired than anything. I've only been in 3 relationships but the heartbreaks were heavy and very depressing.

I know, I know: "You just need to focus on your baby and forget about those ass holes." Yeah better said than done.
1
2