Ex boyfriend/baby daddy says it's over and has a new girlfriend...why does he keep bugging me?

I'm totally confused..my babies daddy ex boyfriend left almost a year ago..left me for this married girl who h as 2 kids by her husband and for a whole year had told my ex that she was going to get a divorce and never did..the whole entire time she was going behind my ex trying to work things out with her husband and then when she got her husband back a month ago she was going behind her husbands back trying to be with my ex but besides the point through the whole entire time he hasn't left me alone...he has blocked my phone number so I have no way to get a hold of for the kids and things and when my number is unblocked he bugs me...he works 3rd shift and she works part time on 1st shift at school so when she's not around he bugs me...when you block a number the person that blocked your number can still call you...he would blow up my phone and when I would ignore it he would show up to my door...when he would see me he asks me so many ?s about my life and such...when he would come to my house he would search through my things and try and take my phone to go through it...he recently changed his phone number had to do something with Verizon and I didn't have his new number and I got a random Facebook message with a person you know that totally made a fake Facebook up with this number on it...the message was blank and the subject was the number so I called it and had calling restrictions so I gave the number to my friend and it was him...why is he acting like a fake person on Facebook giving me his number? and then last night he was instant messaging me calling me all these names and I never responded once...just recently he put on his MySpace that it was over between us so basically my ? after reading all this is why is he still bugging me if he says its over and he chose to go back to her after she cheated on her husband again with him? please help I'm beyond confused..we were together for 9 years and we have 3 kids together...the whole time he was cheating on her having sex with me and I know I'm stupid on that behalf to give in but he kept telling me he missed his family wanted to come back...told him if he really loved me then to let me go and he says that's hard and hard to stay away...and says he isn't over me and stuff...but if I don't bug him in any type of way..MySpace Facebook messaging phone calls nothing...I'm going my own way...why bug me still?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree with "chelsea lately" ... that guy is a fool ...he wants you as back up ...he doesn't know what he had with you ...he obviously doesn't know what he wants in life and isn't finished fooling around he ignoring the fact ur the one for him and he's taking advantage by that by fooling around and he "THINKS" ur gonna still be in his life because ur still "there" so I think you should cut him off completely ...get a new number ...come off of Facebook for awhile ...and if he somehow gets in contact with you ...tell him listen you need to leave me alone you put a lot of heartache in my life and you constantly bothering me is gonna make it harder for me to get over you ..so f*** off ... :) that's it

• I had a huge disagreement with his mom yesterday...starting sat. When he made that fake Facebook up and Monday leaving me nasty messages I have cut him off....ii ignored them all but his mom basically blames me as well I mean yeah I allowed him to come here but I was neve tyhe one contacting him period...that's to me where it all starts and if he doesn't want me then stop bothering me like I said...she goes on his facebok and MySpace and leaves comments on their every single day y??

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I agree also with Chelsey, he is just keeping you warm and on the burner most likely for backup. As a guy I've seen lots of my friends do it. Do yourself a huge huge favor and let him go as in a relationship and emotionally. However I can't imagine how difficult it is with the kids and going through 9 yrs. Be strong and move on.

• Yess very hard..and I'm doing sooo good since I said I was done and ment it...and yess it does make me sick with the kids because I don't want her around my kids and 9 years of being together and all the games he's doing now..I can't wait to meet someone and be able to forget hkim easiere

What Girls Said 4

• the dude's nt sure whether he made the right decision or nt by leavin u...so it's totally obvious tht he's confused abt his for you and the other married chic who doesn't at all sacrificial abt her relationship with him like before...the best thing to do is to leave him be cz he's nt going 2 make up hs mind anytime soon and rather thn stay in tht mix it's better you live your life and focus on much more important thgs like your child.truth be told,there are tons of women out there who've made it without there baby daddies for help...so jst look straight ahead and move on...

• I think you are part of the problem. You sound obsessed about the other girl more than really what you are trying to say you are concerned about. Your jealousy needs to end. You must move on. Block him from everything. It is easy to do. If you do not want him at your house, file a restraining order with the police. Best of luck

• He wants to make sure you're still there on the backburner just in case he needs some attention or sex if he splits with the new girl(s). Insecure & a loser, don't talk to him.

• Maybe because you have a kid, but let's not state the obvious.

• That doesn't make it right what he's doing to me...he chose to leave isn the issue...I was willing to give him a chance to have his family back but he would tell me stuff to hold on...