Should I break up with my "fairly new" girlfriend, because she doesn't treat me well?

Alright so im a 16 year old male, i was wondering if someone could give me an advice on this situation that i have. I appreciate your help :)
Me and this girl have been talking and snapchatting each other for quite some time (around 7 months) and i always had feelings for her. But later on she started changing but i was still in love with her. So just this past 1 and a half weeks we confessed to each other and i asked her to be my girlfriend ( Im her first real boyfriend) and i also took her first kiss. But I only get to see her once every 2 weeks because we live quite far from each other, maybe like an hour drive. So we snapchat each other a lot. But since i started to be her boyfriend, I've noticed that she's always pissed and in a bad mood and no matter what i do i can't make her feel any better and she just kinda treats me like "shit". All I've done to her is be nice and supportive and try my best to be the best boyfriend that i could be to her. I just feel like i noticed now how unfair this relationship is, its like i dont really get any love back from her. She says she loves me so much but only on her good mood. And i dont want to breakup with her but i feel like she has changed but i still love her for some reason, but i dont feel like i deserve how she's treating me. I also dont want to breakup with her because at one point i was convinced that i was gonna stay with her for years and that im dedicated to making her happy, but i dont know how long my patience can take me till i snap at her. Please give me some advice about this.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• LDR (Long Distance) is One of the Hardest to Have and to Up Hold of Any, believe me, and it Takes Two to Tangle and Two to Tango and Two to Make the Effort as Team Players or it can Grow and Go Dead real quick in the water.
    She may be just Acting like this because she is trying to Tell you in her own way that she wants her Freedom and Not be hooked at the hip with you. It appears that if she really wanted this Relationship, She would be Treating you as a King and not some Red headed step child, Barely Mild.
    Have along serious talk with her and find out how Honest a Jane she is with what you ask her. You sound like you have a lot to Give some girl who is deserving of your love and attention and this one is not for you.
    She could also have mental issues, Personal things within that you do not know about and this will be a hindrance as well, I can tell, of Keeping her from Having set moods, and instead, Having Mood Swings.
    Perhaps taking a Break for awhile may be the answer so you both can get it straight. Absence on her own part may be the answer to her Heart, you Need to do something to Test her or just Move on from her and Forget her, No matter How Hard.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girlfriend like yours before. We were both a bit older than you guys are and I think those few years make a big difference in the maturity of a person. At first I also struggled with the exact same thing, but after a while i talked to her about it and told her how I feel. I still think she might have been spoiled, that is the reason she was like that, nut after we talked things went better. Wasn't perfect but better and as the relationship grew she became a better person towards me. i would advise you to talk to her about it. I just think that because you both are so young she might not understand your point of view. But trust me, it's still better to be rid of her than to have to be the treated like shit. A person can only take so much crap...

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Trust me. She's not worth it... Sorry to be blunt but I could tell you from a-z possible reasons why she's treating you like this but no one deserves to be treated this way. If you have already supported and comforted her in her needs and asked her what's wrong and she has continued she's simply not worth it. I hope I helped and once again I'm sorry to be blunt but it's the honest truth.. 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • I would ask her directly what it is that's impacting her mood. Girls her age do not understand the importance for a man in knowing he makes a woman happy, so maybe she's just unhappy about other stuff and somehow taking it out on you? Or showing you her real feelings during these down moments and you're taking it personally? But a couple, no matter how hard it is, has to be able to have honest communication. That doesn't mean to be rude, blunt, or accusatory, it just means you begin a dialog on what's bothering you and her.

0|1
    0|0
  • And it hun before you get to deep or you will probably end up cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her about it, not us.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She hasn't changed she was always like that. This is a great learning experience for you at the age of 16. Women do not love men, they love what men can do for them. As soon as she got the slightest bit of commitment from you she flipped the switch and started treating you like shit. All women are lkke this in some way (Some are worse then others though) you have two options set before you; accept this mistreatment as your new normal, or push her away and move on. It never gets better, it only gets worse. Wise men learn to keep women at a distance, and realize that having a woman is a part of thier life not the entire purpose of thier life. Allowing someone to mistreat you is only giving them license to mistreat you more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can you clarify if:
    - she's complaining about you and your behavior or she's complaining about life in general, and not responding well to your attempts to help?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes