What would you do if you learned your ex still loves you?

I mean , Last ex boyfriend or girlfriend
Updates:
update

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I would laugh at him. because i have reasons for not liking my Ex's

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...eonyV61tig7qho1_500.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had an ex tell me that one time. He even sent me a picture of a photo booth picture we took years ago! I was so surprised as to why he kept it long after we broke up, but I honestly couldn't tell him much. We both had moved on and were in a relationship with other people, so it wasn't right for him to tell me that during that time period. It kept me thinking though!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care, he can see how he lost an amazing girl , while I'm happy with an amazing better man. and look twice as beautiful as I did when I was with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any exes. But if I did, I'm sure we broke up for a reason. So, I wouldn't do anything about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me = serial dater = Men who THINK they love me are delusional, simple.

I refuse to maintain any and all contact.
    Even offline, when out.
    I will and have left venues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go about my business as usual. That ship has sailed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not care and continue doing what I'm doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care I am not looking back at him

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If I found out through the grapevine. I'd feel a bit happier, because I already know she's not happy with the new guy she got with to replace me. But I wouldn't do anything about it.

If she told me herself, then I'd say "I love you too. But you're with someone right now and that's a problem : /". After that it's on her. I'm not about to try to break her up with a guy and I'm not the type to beg. She'd have a decision to make for herself. If she wants it, she'll fight. I'm not about being the only one trying in a relationship. Now I'll be a shoulder for her to cry on if she badly needs me, but I'm not gonna sit around not playing the field.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not encourage it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes