Why does he need to cheat?

Hi I have been with my partner for 4 years and knew him for the last 15 years, he says he loves me and only me, but he has still met other women(as friends), sent sexy messages to others, and ask another to have phone sex with him.

we even went to a lap dancing club and he went off for a few private dances, he says that nothing happened and he has not cheated on me, but he also said if I had behaved that way he would have left me.

why does he do this?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• haha he does that dumb sh*t because you let him.. if one person in a relationship gets too dominant.. then sh*t gets all fukked up like in ur relationship.. ahha id just leave the guy.. it sounds like he's not even worth your time any more to me.. dump him and move on and find some one else that wants the relationship to be equal.. and some one who won't push you around.. haha date a wimp. they don't mess around! they are usually serious.. and they like girls that are kind and caring like u.. but id leave that jerk bakk rite away

What Guys Said 2

• Why does he do this? Because he is a douchebag. :'D You know douchebag? lol

I'm not saying you should straight-up leave him, but just let him know how you feel about him doing all of this. Just know, this is not NORMAL, and in my opinion you should ditch his ass if he keeps treating you like this. -__-

• men need variety miss

• Why? does that mean you will never be happy with one woman?

• Probably not.... most of the girls I have met tend to be very boring carbon copies of one another who only like me because I have learned to act in a certain way... kind of takes away from the magic lol

What Girls Said 3

• He doesn't need to cheat, he wants to cheat. And you sticking around each time that he does lets him know that its okay with you that he does cheat. So, he is happy that you aren't forcing him to straighten up. I wouldn't even give him an ultimatum. I would just leave. He may come crawling back, but would you want him after all of that? Either that, or drain his bank account and hit it where it hurts.

• Because he is a jackass (excuse my language lol). You need to let him know that all those things he does is not cool and that if he doesn't stop then you will leave him. If you let him do all these small stuff then eventually he will cheat on u.

• He behaves this way because you allow it. He has been getting away with this kind of disrespectful behavior for how long? And now you wonder why he does it? Stop being a doormat. Tell him it is not okay. And a double standard in a relationship is out of the question. Stand up for yourself woman! And why in the hell would you take him to a strip joint if you were so concerned about what he would do? I have nothing against those types of clubs, but if you have a partner that behaves that way- you would have been much better off in a a freaking museum.