Can you be happy in a one sided love relationship?

They are fine with you. You are not fine with them. They use you but won't lift a finger to help you. They will sound angry and annoyed if you ask for help. But you will help them numerous times a day no question asked and no complaints. They will blame everything on you even if it was their fault. They will make everything be about them. If your leg hurts then theirs hurt even more. Pretty much you give all the emotional support while they put you down and make you feel like you are the problem when it's not. Will you stay or leave?

2020

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been.. content with it but yeah

• ty for the mh

• I must really like you. I chose you as most honest for my other question as well but totally didn't on purpose.

• well like I said, I been in many one sided relationships, last one destroyed me to the core, made me more of a resentful and hateful and untrusting person. inbox me, I will explain further

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You can not. You have you be able to water yourself so you cam bloom without someone always placing shade on you.