Should I tell my ex husbands girlfriend to stop making craft with my daughter for me?

Anonymous
My ex husbands girlfriend who he has been dating for a little over a year has crossed many lines. We have gotten into it several times bc she tries to play mommy to my daughter and has even tried to discipline my daughter in front of me. She convinced my ex to call cps on me when my daughter fell and broke her collar bone and she even gets pissed when we try to have co-parent conversations. She recently sent home a craft for Mother's Day that she did with my daughter. She did this last Mother's Day too. I told my daughter thank you and that I loved it but I do not want to keep it bc I know that girlfriend is being too faced. Should I say anything to her or my ex?
4
3