She led me on am I wrong?

And I took back my gift I got her now she's really mad? She does not deserve it I feel bad but she didn't care while she was leading me on? Help I don't know

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• If she really was leading you on purposefully, then what you did was stupid. You're showing her that she got the better of you. That she got to you and that she was able to hurt you. You shouldn't give her the satisfaction. Not only that but you're only prolonging her presence in your life. It would have been much better for you to have just cut ties with her and not retaliate the way you did. You shouldn't show her that she has any kind of control over your emotions.

If she didn't purposefully lead you on. (which does happen sometimes, you have to understand that she could have been very unaware of what was going on) then what you did was still stupid. If she had no poor intentions toward you and had no knowledge that she was leading you on, then you literally were just the biggest douchebag out there. In her eyes, you just gave her a present and then took it away. In that case she would absolutely be upset and mad.

Either way I don't think that taking the present back was a tasteful thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think asking for the gift back was in poor taste, but what's done is done. It would be worse to try and return it to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Was she straight or bi-curious? How did she lead you on? How long did this go on for? How can I be to your assistance? :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes