Do you ever feel, in the wake of a break-up, like you've lost a big part of who you are?

We were together for a year and a half before outside circumstance forced an end to the relationship. One of the last things she said to me was that she loved me, and I know I still do.

It's been three weeks since we last spoke and I still can't sleep.

150

Most Helpful Girl

• In the beginning you are bound to feel this way, everyone does who broke up w/someone they truly cared about. There are just so many made memories when you were together and that person was a pretty big part of your life. After the break up it took me months to look at other guys w/out feeling sad and upset. I felt lost and numb, now quite a few months later I am making out my own life. Healing takes time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE