Please, help: He Cheated On Me. Now What?

Me and my boyfriend of 11 months have been going through an extremely rough patch lately. For the last few weeks we've been on and off. Currently, we are not together and have been broken up for just a few days now. I just learned through a co-worker and mutual friends that during our relationship (near the end of our relationship) he had sex with a woman he works with. He also admitted to meeting another woman online. I am so incredibly hurt and distraught as this is the only time (that I know of) that I've been cheated on. I'm so angry and can't believe how intense the feelings of betrayal are. I feel ugly, worthless, unattractive and not good enough to have prevented my ex from seeking other women. I want to call his workplace and let his boss know that he's been sleeping with an underage co-worker (she's 17 and he's 23) but I don't know if it's a good idea or what the consequences of it are. I just need advice right now-- be as brutally honest as you need to be

Most Helpful Guy

• Just break up with him. Don't do all that extra stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• If he cheats on you break up. Move on don't ask questions just keep moving. He has already made it clear by his actions that he doesn't want to be in a relationship. Don't wait around for him just move on and focus on yourself. If I were you I would get rid of his number and block it and block him on any social media account that you are friends with him on. That way you don't have to worry about his face coming through your feed. He doesn't deserve you, find someone else that does.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• You need to get away and get this drama out of your life. He doesn't want to work on having a relationship with; his actions have made that very clear. Sticking around is just going to bring more pain and you don't deserve that. Moving on and healing your heart is the best solution in this situation.

• Well to be honest, if I were in your shoes, I'd be happy that I'm no longer with him. I'm unsure why you guys had an extremely rough patch during your relationship (I don't want to know either), but whatever happened around then, shouldn't be the teason you think so slowly of yourself. Your ex had sex with a co-worker because he was thinking with his other head.

• You move on and don't ask question like these. A cheater is just the worse thing and I won't tolerate that nonsense!

• I would rip them off that it's happening. And break off all contact with the cheating jerk. It's time for the on and off to stay off.

• Tip them off*