Is it okay I told my ex that I think him and his girlfriend are a cute couple?

This was the girl that basically broke us up. We are friends though, distant friends, but after a long time of not talking to him I said to him at a party we were at last night "you guys make a good couple". honestly feel this way. i feel like i have forgiven him in my mind and am over our past. i see it for what it is now and him and her are actually better than him and me together.

I used to compare myself to this girl too and would get jealous or resentful but actually i just dont care now. i dont feel anything towards her. we are two different girls.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's fine. It's also a sign that you've moved on, and THAT is always a good thing.