How should go about this, and walk out with dignity?

Anonymous
So I met this girl online, and we dated consistently for about a week. We even slept over each other's places, had sex and she dropped the L bomb on me which I immediately reciprocated. She brought and left her stuff over to feel at home particularly her eye glasses, cell phone charger, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, and shower sponge. I thought we had a lot in common, but a few days after I told her I got laid off, she started giving me the brush the following week. We kept texting back-and-forth nonetheless, I thought I was being paranoid, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

So far, we haven't seen each other in a whole month. She ends up losing her job, and has to move back to her old town. I offered to help, but she declined saying that she had somebody else helping her. Last Thursday I gave her an affectionate text but she didn't text back. The following day, I texted her again asking how she was, but she still didn't text me back. At this point, I really start getting suspicious. So I decide to pull some covert tactics and *67 her number. She doesn't answer. At this point, I decide to look up her Facebook profile and see if I could find anything that might be of intrigue. Turns out, she had posted that she was in a relationship on April 18 —two weeks after we met. The pieces fit to similarly to be a coincidence.

So I snapped a picture of her profile on my iPhone. My current plan is to drop your stuff at her old apartment for her former roommates/family members to give back to her, followed by texting her said photo saying, "I left your stuff at your old apartment. Don't forget to pick it up you immature, pathological lying, cheating, disingenuous bitch." Now as awesome as this would feel, part of me thinks that there is a better way to handle this. So I figured consulting you folks might be to my interest. Thoughts? I'm open to suggestions…
2
0