Booty call/ talk with ex ever a chance again ( sorry for so long)?

We broke up a few weeks ago. He initiated contact with me 2x so far. i always gave him short answers too. Last night I talked a bit more, he said if i dint want to he understood. The convo started at 8. Later he asked if i wanted to hang out or talk or something but It was late. I said I guess but he left it up to me. I wound up going over. I felt awkward at first (first time seeing him since). Went in his room and sat next to him he immediatley grabbed me and we made out a lot one thing progressed and we had sex. He asked me if it was ok and i said yes although I should have said no. After we sort of talked about the breakup. He was talking in past tense. Broke up from his stress, secluding everyone and him not seeing a future with us or us growing. He said things like this is how I felt. So I don't know if he still feels that way or not. He wound up falling asleep and I asked when he wanted me to go home, he shruged so i fell asleep too. He grabbed me a lot and cuddled. Woke me up and we had sex again and then a little later I left. He asked if it was weird now and get home safe. He told me to text him later if I wanted to. I told him the same. Should I text him and see if anything? maybe us talking can spark something again idk? My freinds talked to his bff who we are all freinds with. He told her that he broke up with me because he didn't want to drag me down while he was dealing with that and he had to think about himself before he can take care of someone else. The whole having sex with ex thing I dont like. I usually get upset after. I sort of did, but for some reason to me it felt like we did not even break up I guess because we are comfortable with each other and have that connection. Im not sure what to think/believe and I do want him back. Is there any possible way of this? And should I text him later and see where it goes?

01