Does building muscles take much time?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it takes time, motivation and dedication

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Muscularity is the norm for humans so the body adapts and builds to the first plateau rather quickly. Most people can achieve physical fitness in three months with a moderate workout routine and not even extremely intense dietary regimines. It just seems like a lot of time and work and effort because so many of us are prone to sedentary lifestyles.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it does.
    Do you think protein shakes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh!! a LOT OF TIME

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on the person. For me, my arms don't take much time and for some reason my leg muscles seem to grow rapidly. My chest muscles are the most stubborn muscles and take forever to grow. Anyways, it's all about dedication. If you're dedicated to getting big and working out consistently, you will build muscles. Some take less time and some more time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your genetics. Personally I build them too fast so I end up getting stretch marks if I dont take care of my skin. Others take years to make a change on them. Really depends on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have dedication and lots of free time, you can get muscular in a few weeks to a few months.
    It will not be easy, or pretty.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes