I told my husband that I haven't loved him over the past 5 years of our marriage. He is?

Trying everything to keep us together whereas Im not as interested. I've been thinking of my crush, and of course dealing with my issues. I want to move on once ready. He wants hope that I'd stay. How to support him?

Married 4.5 yeard

38

Most Helpful Guy

• You should have looked for answer five years ago, Then you may have found the problem and fixed it. There was a reason you married him. But it started going bad and you did nothing to fix it. Now it is probably way too late. You are probably going to end up with "your crush", but that may not last so long either, because you do not understand commitment.

• I was in denial over the years. The issue is not that he doesn't love me but more my own thoughts. Going to talk it out with counselling

• I was not suggesting that he does not love you. The fact that he is trying so hard to keep you showed me that. But you don;t love him. And after five years of not dealing with that, I doubt counseling will help, though I think you should try it. But give it an honest attempt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you try to be faithful again? If it doesn't work out, I'm sorry. However, it doesn't hurt to try. This divorce won't only hurt him. It will hurt you, too. If you don't like this answer, I'm sorry. I'm just speaking from the heart. I just don't want you to do something you'll regret later. If you are truly unhappy, follow your heart.