What should I do?

I have been heart broken for two months now and I've tried everything, I can't get him out of my head. I miss him so much and he wants no ties with me whatsoever. He says there is no us and there never will be again. Help me please! Haven't gone a day without wanting to cry or actually crying.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Heartbreak takes time to get over. It rookie 3 months for my last breakup before I felt back to normal. It's ok to be sad but don't forget to do the things that you enjoy. Hangout with friends or find a new hobby. Staying busy can help as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just have to deal with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you I would focus on myself and try to pick up a new hobby so you can distract yourself from him. I would say give yourself more time two months doesn't sound like enough time. I've been in that situation before were my ex was stuck in my head. You will feel broken for some days but it all takes time. Time is your healing medicine. Don't worry so much about it, you are only 14 you have your whole life ahead of you to meet a new young gentlemen that knows how to treat you. Just keep yourself busy and distracted. If you two go to the same school together try to act like he doesn't exist or if he tries to make eye contact with you, look away. Do you and be you and just focus on you. Don't think about anything else don't worry about him just keep moving forward.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes