How do you get your ex back?

How would you get your ex back? What would your ex have to do to get you back?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on. If he's seeing another chick already it means he has moved on so you should too. Sorry to say it bluntly but your only gonna suffer longer and more the longer you hold on to him

Most Helpful Girl

• what i did was... no contract rule for like a month and it worked with me. but i went to gym and stuff and showed that i look great and happy without him.

if you ignore your ex for a while, it will make your ex think about you a lot, just like you think about good memories and every good time. it helped to recover the bad part.

good luck tho. PS. dont text! it is difficult sooooo bad so so soooo bad but dont! i gave my phone to my friend.