My girlfriend broke up with me for being bad at math?

So we are both going to college this semester and my girlfriend said real men don't major in psychology, social studies, and other leftist bullshit they major in tough stuff like engineering, math, science and medicine. I was thinking about majoring in journalism and she said "do whatever the fuck you want but I want a real man!!!" How can i get her back?

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Why would you Want "That back?
    It sounds to me from where I am sitting here, dear, she is just making up lame duck excuses to unload you Before... Going to college this semester.
    She is right about one thing in "I want a real man," but in my own Opinion, you being the "Real" Deal, She is Looking for Other men so she can be free to fly from guy to guy.
    Let her go, She is now Ruling the Roost. I find her a bit of a No Tweety Sweetie, More like a Bird brain with no Gain.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Ok, my question is: "What do you want her back?" I'm sorry, but a girl breaking up with you just because she doesn't like what you major in says a whole lot about her. Real men, major in whatever the fuck they want and not give two shits about who disagrees. A real woman would stand beside her man and support him whether she likes what he majors in or not. You.. Do not need her negativity fucking up your bright beam of sunshine. I know what you're going to say, "She's a nice person though its just this one thing-" Nuh uh, if all it takes is her strong dislike of you majoring in journalism and your lack of skills in math to break up with you... You can do so much better. Sssooooooo much better, that right there should make you recognize her true colors. And hers is red, as in red flag, as in don't do it, as in, no bueno, as in "this girl thinks i'm a little cunt just because i want to be writer and not build shit." Think of it this way, imagine if the tables were turned. She wants to major in engineering, but you think a real woman would major in social studies or journalism, and you break up with her. BOOM bro. You got a wild fire, she's going to hit you with some feminist shit like 'anything a man can do a woman should too blah blah blah" then that big ass bat that reads "double standards" comes outta nowhere and bashes your head in... You get me? Do you see where i'm going with this? She doesn't deserve you.

1|1
    0|0
  • You don't. You try to convince her to respect your major and if that doesn't work then find someone else who respects your decisions instead of holding you to stupid gender expectations.

1|1
    0|0
  • WHAT she sounds terrible. you need a new girl who appreciates you for you. honestly its an accomplishment to have a guy in secondary education at all regardless of his major.

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck her. lol thats ridiculous. Find someone who shares the same interests and doesn't belittle you for pursuing what you have an interest in.

3|2
    0|0
  • You want that back?

Run. Run away and never look back! She's a miserable person!

2|2
    0|0
  • Um don't get her back. Go for someone that actually encourages you and is happy with whatever you major in. A REAL woman, supports her man. Enough said.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dont get her back.

Thank your lucky stars you're free from that bitch.

1|1
    0|0
  • I suck at math too. Do whatever you want to do in life what makes you happy. Good luck and I wouldn't try to get her back.

1|0
    0|0
  • She sounds like a terrible person. Why you even what her back?

1|1
    0|0
  • I am sorry why do you want her back? Shouldn't you choose someone who supports you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want her back?

2|2
    0|0
  • And why on earth would u want to be with her?

2|1
    0|0
  • its for the best... blessing in disguise

2|1
    0|0
  • That B!

2|1
    0|0
  • what the fUCK is she even real

1|1
    0|0
    • who da fuck says dumbshit like that?

• Show All
    • @OrdinaryGentleman I don't recall saying anything even remotely similar to that but if I did (my memory is shitty so I can't remember) then I was most likely just fuckin around. I'm hardly ever serious on here

• -_- I don't know why you would do that, gag is full of people expressing their true emotions and hearts, you can't destroy something as precious as that</3

• Is she Asian?

0|0
    0|0
  • Work extra hard and prove her wrong!

2|1
    0|0
  • Wow honestly dont try to win her back. That is rude of her to say. A man can be anything and doesn't have to be a math genius to find a woman. A "real man" that term is ridiculous.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Dude, she sounds horrible... absolutely insufferable. I was a STEM major and let me tell you "rugged manliness" isn't how i would describe any of the guys i went to school with lol.

Look man, you're better off. It's only a matter of time before you would have caught Dr. Stephen Hawking balls deep in her... You know a really "tough guy" lol.

2|4
    0|0
  • You never had her. That was an excuse to break up. She wasn't happy with you, maybe she met somebody else, so now its adios time. Don't waste any more time on this situation Move on!

2|1
    0|0
  • How can you get her back? The real question is, how far away can you possibly get her from you. You don't need that shit

2|2
    0|0
  • She sounds like a loser. That sounds harsh, but it's the truth. Do not chase after her, she is not worth it. She's basically a conservative girl and they are not worth my time.

2|0
    0|0
  • Get her back? You shouldn't a woman who thinks this little of you. Forget about her and go find a "real woman."

3|1
    0|0
  • Dude forget her man. Do what you want and find a better girl.

2|1
    0|0
  • lol dude if you're not trolling then congratulations you got a gold digger, move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, run dude, she sounds fucked up.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuck that ho, study whatever the hell you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't sound like she was ever yours cause if she was she could accept all of your flaws or help you over come them

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't try: wrong choice of girlfriend.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes