My "ex" rebounded in 5 days and hates me... even though I haven't done anything wrong?

Anonymous
So; I say "ex" because we never officially dated, we just had a thing for two months. So, the reason this guy decided to end things with me is bc I had just gotten out of a 2 year relationship (I met this guy 3 months after) and I was still trying to move on. So, by the time I did, this guy was like "you hurt me in the past and I can't care for you like I used to" I really liked this new guy, and he seems like he really liked me, we were always talking and would hang out on the weekends and hook up and we really had a good connection. However, I was just confused on why he left me because he knew I had no more feelings for my ex, and knew that I tried my best to fix things and eventually stop being friends with my ex. Literally 5 days after he "breaks up" with me, he's dating his "ex" this girl he had a thing with back in November and she friendzoned him hard and wanted nothing to do with him... however she came back in the picture when him and I started and talking and apparently she "liked him the whole time." Anyways, he dumped me 3 weeks ago and told my best friend (who is his best friend too) that he's annoyed of me bc I'm sad and that he's in love with his new girlfriend and doesn't want to leave her any time soon. So, I don't know if this guy is rebounding and I don't know why he's annoyed of me being sad over the fact that he left me and is now dating the girl (5 days later) that he told me not to worry about... like I miss him a lot and don't know what to do
1
0