Will he regret everything?

I broke up with my boyfriend because I found out while he went to Florida, he cheated on me. It wasn't the first time he had cheated on me either. After everything settled down I wanted to try and work things out because I didn't want to really find anyone else, but when I texted him he said he wanted us to get back together in a year. After that he completely ignoring me. So I went out with some guy and he texted me saying "no matter how much I love & miss you it'll always be him" talking about the guy I went out with. But yet he was out partying and stuff. We daged for 3 and a half years. Now it's a month and a half later and he says he's completely done with me and he's out having sex with the girl he cheated on me with. Note: SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. But he says he wants to "wait on her because he doesn't want to regret his chance". She's a sophomore in high school and he's about to be a sophomore in college!! He makes me feel like it's all my fault we broke up but it definitely wasn't. While he was out partying and stuff I stayed home because I hated having him worry if I was out doing something or not. The other night he had seen me out and tried texting me but I wouldn't text him back. That next morning, I asked him what the point was in texting me and he didn't text back. (Of course). I just want to know if he's going to regret losing me in the future and what is going through his mind right now. his friends say that he's really done with me but I've not done anything to make him done. Plus he texted me saying he wanted to try and be with me in a year just a month ago but he's done with me? I just don't understand. He's confusing me and I need someone to tell me what's going on.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Time to move on don't let it drag out either the longer you let it and keep talking to him the longer its gonna take and the more its gonna hurt

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't bother. To be completely honest I read about three of the back and forth instances and already decided this is not worth your time. Does it really matter understanding what his intentions were? His desire to be with you isn't strong enough to want to try and make it work now, and that should tell you more than enough to encourage you to move on. He can't just put you on hold and ask that you wait a year for whenever he's done fucking around to come back to you. He doesn't know what he wants and he's keeping you as a backup option. Don't let him have that. He might regret losing you in the future because he realized he fucked up when he had a good girl, but he's not going to miss you or want to change in a way that you are deserving of.