How to keep myself from texting this A@#hole? and not telling him off?

To keep things short I was dating this guy for a little over 2 months. He said things were getting complicated because of my schedule (work and go to school full time). We said we would talk it out and work on it but last time I saw him he slept with me and then never texted me back and has ignored me since. Part of me is hurt and wants to tell him off by calls or text messages. There other part of me knows thats letting him get the best of me. But this still doesn't change the fact that it hurts. Should i bother or move on?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell the fucker off. Its one thing if you two hooked up and that was the end of it. But he used you for sex. A duchebag in my opinion. I think maybe if you let some steam off you'll feel better. I know I do

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on here, dear, is the Best from the Rest...
    However, before you Do, If you want some Closure that may Comfort you, Text him "Lose my number" and then Block his Butt.
    This Tom may not be the Last of the Losers but with Every One, You can Learn a Little Lesson in Life and also 'Learn' Not to Try and Return to the same Burn.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • You are right! It's a lesson learned and sadly I will have to go through a few more heart breaks before I find the right one. I'm not gonna let him get me down. Thank you for the help :)

• Oh, so welcome and surely you shall and thank you too for the Lie, happy to oblige, sweetie. xx

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him where to go and make him feel bad then block him, get even I guess. I can't believe people can use others for sex or money and not feel bad, especially if they don't know its just a sex thing and nothing serious that's the worst ever! My ex got back with me we fucked probably like ten times in 14 days and then she dumps me saying I scared her and block me on facebook wtf!

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol you prolly gonna do it anyway OP

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• That was a crappy thing for him to do and you could do either. I was in a VERY similar situation and I just let it go once I realized he was ghosting. I feel taking that approach shows that if that is what he wants to do, fine, I will be okay, I don't need him anyways. But, you also have a right to say something because it is very immature and cowardly. If I ever saw this guy again (he's come into the restaurant I work at when I wasn't there) I would completely ignore him like he did to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry you had to go through something similar. They're obviously immature boys who have growing up to do, we can do wayyyy better. Thank you this helped a lot! ❤️

• Sounds like he only ever wanted to sleep with you so wasted your time and hurt your feelings :(

I bet its hard not to get in touch but the fact is men like this always want to have the upper hand so if u send him anything snide then I wouldn't be surprised if he would pretend to be all innocent and try to trick you into seeing him again so he can hurt you again or some crap. Just forget about him. Get a haircut, buy some new clothes and delight in the fact that he lost such an ace girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sucks but its true, he's just a boy. I won't let him get the best of me. It's better to cut all contact off and begin with the healing process. I'm glad I have your kind words and support from my friends. Thank you (:

• I know it hurts and sucks but he already a knows what he's doing is wrong but he's doing it anyway. You telling him off is just going to be another notch in his belt.

Just delete his number and block him EVERYWHERE. IF and only IF he tried to come back to your life with some weakass booty call or something THEN you find a way to make him hurt 😈

1|0
    0|0
    • He isn't even worth it, he won't get the satisfaction of knowing he hurt me. If he wants to act like I'm nothing to him, he's dead to me. And I already blocked him on all social media accounts. Thank you (:
      p. s If he ever comes back, I'll figure out a way to get pay back haha

• Good for you!

• He's definitely just using you. With guys it's always best to be straight forward. If he wants a relationship with you, he treats you well & you... treat him well. If he's not acting like a man, he gets no access. Plain & simple. If he's absent with no reason & NOT working on changing himself for you, he doesn't just get to walk all over you. Say no, block him, & don't contact him *no matter what* for about two weeks. Even if you have to get a friend to help you. He's not being accountable or committed and there are consequences for that. It's sooooo much easier to stand up for yourself and do this now instead of later.

1|0
    0|0
    • I will not be contacting him and I know he's expecting me to do so and cry for him back. He won't get that satisfaction, I can do a lot better. I'm standing up for myself! I appreciate your help, thank you (:

• Great ;) Take good care of yourself

• you delete his damn number. sometimes silence says more than words ever could.

1|0
    0|0
    • You're right, he doesn't even deserve to know he hurt me. Thank you soooo much!

• damn right girl! dont give him that satisfaction. ur welcome.

• Ignoring and silence is the worst come back. Do that. Keep your dignity. Girl power :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • So true! Thank you 😊

• Block and delete his number that way you aren't so tempted to text him and just move on. All he is doing is using you, get out now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Telling him off probably won't affect him cause he got what he wanted. Just block his number and find someone new.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes