How to keep myself from texting this A@#hole? and not telling him off?

To keep things short I was dating this guy for a little over 2 months. He said things were getting complicated because of my schedule (work and go to school full time). We said we would talk it out and work on it but last time I saw him he slept with me and then never texted me back and has ignored me since. Part of me is hurt and wants to tell him off by calls or text messages. There other part of me knows thats letting him get the best of me. But this still doesn't change the fact that it hurts. Should i bother or move on?

93

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell the fucker off. Its one thing if you two hooked up and that was the end of it. But he used you for sex. A duchebag in my opinion. I think maybe if you let some steam off you'll feel better. I know I do

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on here, dear, is the Best from the Rest...
    However, before you Do, If you want some Closure that may Comfort you, Text him "Lose my number" and then Block his Butt.
    This Tom may not be the Last of the Losers but with Every One, You can Learn a Little Lesson in Life and also 'Learn' Not to Try and Return to the same Burn.
    Good luck. xx

• You are right! It's a lesson learned and sadly I will have to go through a few more heart breaks before I find the right one. I'm not gonna let him get me down. Thank you for the help :)

• Oh, so welcome and surely you shall and thank you too for the Lie, happy to oblige, sweetie. xx