How do I turn a physical attraction into more?

Anonymous
My boyfriend just broke up with me 1 week ago. He says that he can't live without me and I honestly feel the same way so we're basically bestfriends right now which Makes no sense considering we just broke up 1 week ago. We've meet 3 times ever since the break up and every time he sees me he kisses me. There's a really strong attraction between us and we can't stay one hour without talking to each other. We've been through so much together for the past 1 year and 5 month. I know that he's just attracted to me now because I screw up as his girlfriend it was basically the same routine over and over again and I picked too many fights for no reason when so ever I messed up really bad and now he's afraid of even having a realationship. But I want him back and I don't know what to do to get him back. How do I keep things interesting emotionally? How do I show him I'm more than just someone that he's attracted to? How do I get him back without losing him because we honestly can't stay away from each other and when we meet we can't keep out hands to our self. So we're basically stuck in this bestfriends with benifits place because of me and I want him back as more. The only problem is that I don't know how to get him back.
How do I turn a physical attraction into more?
Add Opinion