Distance yourself from partner so they miss you?

If you're in a relationship where you don't feel like the person cares, or even wants you anymore.. communicating is not an option due to them getting defensive.
Do you just distance yourself until they notice you're gone, or tell them its over and wait until they miss you?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, if you're in a relationship where you feel like he doesn't care and you feel like you can't communicate, you should just leave. Communication in a relationship is much too important to just throw to the side.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I try to tell him my feelings about it and if nothing changes, I leave. A lot of people just end their relationships just because they felt the other person doesn't care for them anymore, which isn't proper. Sometimes, gutfeelings may be true, yeah. But personally, I'd rather clarify things with him rather than ending it like that. I eliminate the "distancing option" 'cause that wouldn't do anything good (except if you're spamming him too much? Then it's your issue, not his, and distancing may be a good option.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of those a dumb choices. Even if he gets defensive, talking about it and getting your feelings out is better than not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes