Guys, GUYS!! need your opinions!! what does this mean?

Anonymous
There is a long story behind it, I was broken up with in the beginning of April due to constant fighting between us and I guess "other things" and he puts it after a year of being together. He said he wanted me in his life yet basically wasn't willing to put the effort in to make it work. He wasn't sure what the right/wrong decision was and was even tearing up. There wasn't any cheating, no lies, he even said he didn't fall out of love with me, and even told friends and myself one day I would be his wife, we just fought over the same old things which I know can become too much. He said he was confused and even said he "lost compassion" over the last few months due to all the "bullshit" Shortly after breaking it off he was randomly contacting me over nothing. due to the fact that I was hurt I told him to please never contact me we both need to move (I didn't truly mean it) and now it's been a whole month of NC. recently I heard he's been asking about me and even said he was "second guessing" the whole thing yet I haven't heard anything from him personally. I don't know what to think and clearly I'm still hurt and wanting him back. I guess my question is, does that mean he may realize it and want to work it out, does he need more time for him to miss me? or just go on about my life and if he happens to contact me he will? cuz I feel no matter what I said about leaving me alone that he will contact me if he truly wanted to right?
Guys, GUYS!! need your opinions!! what does this mean?
Add Opinion