If you were interested in a guy?

I need this for my peace of mind.

Say you were school friends with a guy for a few months, but soon you went a little beyond that by texting each other often and teasing each other. The guy eventually asks you out for coffee and you go. A couple weeks later he asks you to go to a sporting event with him and you go. The semester ends and on the last day he asks you to see a movie with him the next week. The day before the scheduled day, you call and tell him that you were at your cousin's house. The guy says okay and doesn't text you for a week and then you text him and you guys text a bit the next couple days and eventually he asks you to go out on a date with him again. You don't respond right away...you take a couple days and you ask him when he wants to go. He gives you a day, you say you're busy. He gives you to more options and tells you to pick one; you take ANOTHER day to answer and then tell him that you're busy both days. You don't offer a day when you're free or an alternative activity. The guy then says to let him know when you're free if you want to hang out.

Let's assume you actually were busy for those days... would you eventually contact him again if you were interested in hanging out, since he left the door open for you to contact him when you're free?

I just want to be at peace that I did nothing wrong in this girl rejecting me. I just want to know I did all I could and I shouldn't keep chasing her.

20

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I would definitely get back to him. If she really is busy (which it seems like that's a definite possibility) then don't worry she will get back to you =)

• Thanks for your answer.

What would be the longest you'd wait to get back to him? Say you were busy for a few weeks or even a month....would you keep in touch with him?

• I would def keep in touch with him but I probably wouldn't text him a lot because I would worry that I would get annoying.

• I think you did everything you could and you did it in a good non-psycho/stalker way. If I were truly busy and honestly did want to see you I would def get back to you.

• Thanks for your answer.

• If I really liked the guy I'd probably be texting him at least every couple of days (would want to text him constantly but don't want to seem clingy!) even if I didn't know when we could get together.

What Guys Said 0