I had sex with my ex. Now he doesn't want to talk to me. What is he thinking? Do you believe in Karma? Feeling emotional. Should I block him?

ThatCatGirl
I was with my boyfriend for 6 years. He ended the relationship because he felt that we argued too much. Sadly, I still have love for him. It's been 2 months and I'm missing him. The time we were together, he betrayed me in several ways. However, I forgave him, thinking that he would still be there. He blames me for the arguments/break up. The root of the issue is that he can't open up. If he is upset about something, he holds it in and starts being negative. When I notice the problem, I try to slowly drag it out of him so it doesn't sit inside him. Then he starts yelling/taking it out on me. He has a hard time communicating his feelings.

Anyway, he dumped me for not putting him as a priority. He said, I wasn't focused enough on him. His friends of "5 months" have never met me and have a strong influence in his life. He said, their saying that I'm not putting him as a priority. I go to school and work full time. I was trying to balance it all. Told him I would try harder for him.

Its been 2 months since we have spoken. He text me 2 days ago, asked me to come over to his place. I went over and we had AMAZING sex. I spent the day with him. We cuddled the entire day. He was telling me what was going on in his life and it was like we never broke up. Unfortunately, the next day, I called him and asked if he wanted to hang out. He said no. He was acting weird. I asked him what was wrong. He said, " i know you still have feelings for me and you shouldn't come over". He ended the convo.

Then he texted and said, that he wasn't trying to use me for sex and that we should part ways and not speak anymore. I haven't responded back. I'm not going to EVER talk or look at him again. I'M CRUSHED/UPSET. I know it was my fault for going over there. I respect/value myself. I don't know if he would reach out later on. Probably not, but would it be best to block him? Or is that giving him satisfaction? what is going through his mind? Do you believe Karma comes back? Feeling emotonal :(
3
0