I found out my ex gained a lot of weight since she broke up with me. Am I a dick for being amused by this?

Anonymous
I was with a woman who I was crazy in love with. She made me feel like I was the greatest thing in the world. She started changing out of nowhere and then broke up with me a month later. She cut off contact with me and told me to move on. Once she found out I was with someone else, she lost it and started telling people I hurt her and never loved her, etc. I saw a recent photo of her and she gained a lot of weight since I last saw her last year. I have been healing but a part of me still is heartbroken about it. For some reason when I saw this photo it brought me a lot of comfort and actually amused me. I'm not sure why. I guess a side of me also feels guilty for feeling good about it though. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?
0
3