He asked for a break but still comes around?

Anonymous
So for the past 9months me and my boyfriend were trying to make it work since he cheated on me a year ago. He apologized and tried his best to change. But I couldn't move forward so we fought a lot. One day I told him he had to choose between being single & having me & told him to think about it for a day. The next day he told me he wanted to move forward so I said okay but if you hurt me again I won't ever speak to you again because I can't handle any more pain. Once I said that he changed his answer and said maybe we need a break, you need time to heal, because he's not doing anything & my negative thinking towards him was causing a lot of stress on his part. He also said he knows all of this is his fault & he wants to work on our friendship and maybe you will be healed enough to try again with me. But ever since then he keeps calling & making dumb excuses to come over. He came over once just to take a nap with me. I told him he was confusing me & he said he's sorry he still loves me. A couple of days past & we still talked but then I decided to go out and party to feel better, I posted pictures & he suddenly un friended me on social media & won't talk to me. It's been a week & I miss him terribly but I'm giving him the space he asked for. Do you think he misses me as much as I miss him? Will he come back? Do you think we will get back together?
He asked for a break but still comes around?
Add Opinion