Is kissing someone else cheating?

My girlfriend kissed some guy whilst out with her friends, does this count as cheating?

169

Most Helpful Girl

• Some would say yes. If you two didn't discuss whether it was okay or not, it's cheating.
    However, what matters more is how you feel about it. Does it feel like a big deal? Do you feel betrayed? If not, you could forgive her and maybe find new terms for your relationship, for example, kissing people at parties is okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes indeed. That is cheating.

What Girls Said 15

• There is actually two ways for this to be Considered... Cheating.
    Did she give him a kiss because he is a friend and she was Showing Some Sort of Friendship.
    Or was she Making out with him, Swapping spit?
    Good luck. xx

• Yes it does.

• to me it is.

• Most definitely.

• Duuh

• Yes.

• To me it is but the question is " Is it for You? ". That's the most important part ; ]

• Yes it's cheating.

• i would consider it cheating

• well obviously

• To me, cheating is doing something you wouldn't do in front of your SO.
    I would never kiss a guy in front of my boyfriend so if I did it behind his back then yes it's cheating.

• Yes!! If she really loved you, she wouldn't even be able to imagine kissing another lips besides yours, or having the thought of another guy's arms around her not revolting. It defenitely is cheating, I'm sorry

• Yes it is, if someone is intimately sharing kisses with another person besides tjhe one they supposed to be with of course it's cheating, it's a no-brainer come on.

• Yes it's cheating, if you are doing something that you know will jeprodize you and you're partners relationship it's cheating.

• A kiss on the cheek could be a friendly non sexual thing. A kiss on any other body part (eg lips, neck, shoulder, chest) is cheating as there is sexual intent.

What Guys Said 8

• It counts as cheating if you feel it should count as cheating and your girlfriend could reasonably have known your opinion.

• It sure does man. Drop her... you deserve better. But next time be sure you establish what's cheating and what isn't. That to me is full on cheating, but to some it may not be. Just let the next girl know what constitutes cheating to you.

• Hell yeah

• Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Kissing is 99% of the time a more intimate gesture than sex, especially in this day and age. Its an act of passion, just as sex is. The answer is yes. It's cheating.

• Yes, unless he's a really, really good friend or gay

• kiss from lips or hugstyle?

• Of course it's cheating.

• hahaha only if you think it does.