1. we broke up but still stay friends.
2. He doesn't feel the same way anymore, he said. (he always rejected me for like 3 times but he couldnt let me go so he wanted to stay friends, and same to me bcoz i loved him)
3. I usually the one who follow him, like i do everything because i loved him. he broke my heart so many times but i still forgive him, but after this broke up i have changed a lot.////
i didn't replay his text often, didn't picked up his phone called when he called me etc.
4. 2 days ago he text me that he want me there and cuddle etc. and again i didn't reply. (im trying to move on and i think he just wanted to text me whenever he want to so i played hard this time by ignoring him)
He shouldn't say anything like that because he doesn't want me, he should let me move on right?
5. Next day, he called me again and then i didn't reply and he text me excuse about the text (i wanna cuddle, i want to here etc.)
6. after i ignored him, as a result of that he block me.
So, doesn't he still like me or he just bored or what? Im so confused LOL
He just want me after he realised that i dont need him in my life anymore
or He just blocked me because he didn't want to look stupid because he text me and i didn't reply. because usually i always reply like 'i want you here and cuddle' and shit. =-= WTF wrong with him?
also, he said he cares about me but if he truly care about me he wouldn't say 'I want cuddle and shit' after 3 days that he said he doesn't feel the same way anymore.
pissssssssssssssss me offfffff
Most Helpful Guy
He probably only wanted to talk to "cuddle and shit" but because you're not responding he doesn't care anymore.
In a metaphoric sense it's like going to a Baker to buy cake. Once they run out of cake or refuse you service you no longer go or care.0
Most Helpful Girl
... After i ignored him, as a result of tha the blocked me..
You have Answered your own Questions here, @Saraman, And Now... It seems he is giving you your wish With... He should let me move on right?
Open lines of convo is the Best from the Rest to Keep the Lines of Communication Open in any Break up or just any Relationship. He felt there was No Reply, his Guy. Even though he was the Heartbreaker, It seems there may be more to Say.
Contact him if you Feel you want to get on the same page, Or Leave it Alone and Get on with your Life now And Begin your Beguine of Licking your War Wounds.
Good luck. xx1
- Show AllShow Less