She broke up with me after 4 weeks of relationship but I want her back.. what should I do?

Anonymous
Everything went great.. until she told me that she doesn't feel the same way as she did at the beginning..(stupid part is that hours before that we went out and she was telling me that she has a wonderfull time with me, she is happy that she met me etc.).. She told me that she doesn't know what happening with her and that she wants to break up because of that.. She said though that she doesn't want to lose me because i'm a great guy etc.. Anyway.. even though i didn't take it as bad as I expected to.. I really want her back.. and I really believe that I have some chances because from what she she said she sound more confused rather than turned off.. plus she is having a hard time in her life right now.. so maybe she was pressured (exams, fights with her friends).. I realised my mistakes and i'm willing to give it another try. What do you think I should do?
''No contact rule'' for 2 weeks and then ask her out for a cofee to talk.
''No contact rule'' till she texts first.
Talk to her now and see if there's another chance.
Vote C
GirlGuy
5
2