Is it time to break up?

Sheilatakeabow
I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 18 - we have been together for 2 years and for the past 3 I've been sitting on the idea of breaking up. I don't think I fancy him anymore, I don't want him to touch me or hold my hand and I repulse at the thought of having sex. I love him but I don't lust him. I constantly think about being with other men and being intimate with anyone but him. He's just lovely, he puts me on a pedestal, such a nice temperament and I know I'm his absolute world! I doubt I will ever find anyone like him. But recently my sister got married and I was pondering the idea of it and i thought that he is not the person I want to be waiting for me at the end of the aisle! So I want to break up but what if i am making a terrible mistake? It's exam season at the moment so I'm terribly stressed, am I being rash? I fell as well that he doesn't feel the same and will cry and be really upset when I tell him so I don't know if I have the heart - but is it fair on him for me to carry it on? Help!
Is it time to break up?
Add Opinion