How do you get an ex boyfriend back?

Anonymous
He broke up with me a week ago today. He wasn't ready for a real relationship and cried as he did it. I kept my emotions in control and comforted him and basically killed him with kindness. I suggested trying to be just be friends again and see how it goes and basically that I'd always still be there for him. It wasn't a bad breakup and we ended up hanging out after. He keeps messaging me showing concern and I barely text back in comparison. Today he said that he hoped I was doing okay and I completely stopped replying to him Monday night. He has already tried hanging out with me once and I rejected him (basically said I might already have plans but I'd keep him updated). I haven't replied to his last messages and only initiated contact once because I was worried about him. He always replies to me really fast. Would ignoring be the best option at this point? What else could I do? I've kept busy all week doing different things so that I wouldn't mope around haha and he knows it because we have mutual friends.
How do you get an ex boyfriend back?
Add Opinion