Boyfriend left me?

Felisham01
So my boyfriend of 2 years, left me last night. Now let me give you some background information about our relationship. He is very controlling. He won't let me wear makeup, shorts, even sandals in public. And when a boy in school takes a picture of me and puts it on snapchat, my boyfriend would get really mad and call me a cheater etc. So our relationship was pretty serious. I did everything he asked. And I love him to death. He can really piss me off sometimes but I've never loved someone so much. We argue A LOT. But we always made up in the end and never split. Made a lot of promises that we would stay together through everything. So yesterday morning he snap chatted me and asked me what I was wearing. I got mad of course because I already showed him prior to when he asked. So I said "clothes". And what did he do? Went nuts and called me a f**king smart mouth. So yesterday all day long he was just talking about leaving me and calling me a smart mouth. Even called me a thot at one point. And let me tell you something else. I gave up all my friends for him! All my passwords deleted all my social media and everything so he would trust me. He never let me delete his, and I had found out last week that while we were together he was talking to a girl about having sex. But I always stay with him. Because I made a promise to him. He told me he would fix it. But anyways things were going a lot better this week and then the whole smart mouth situation happened and he messaged me and said bye, and knowing me I replied to him saying I love you and sent him 5 other messages. All of them were ignored. So what I'm asking is what should I do? What can I do to get him back? I love him with all my heart but I understand he is just going to hurt me, I guess I just need some genuine words of advice because I'm so full of negative emotion
Boyfriend left me?
Add Opinion