What can I do if she is completely ignoring me?

Gusalmighty
We broke up last month, weve been dating for 7months, now she blew me off because she thought i was testing her if she was being faithful to me on a fake facebook, which i would never do that crap.. Anyways i asked her to block me on whatsapp and on snapchat. But she said no. So now that i put stuff on snapchat she always sees my stories.. I've been showing her signs that i still love her but there's no message from her. I found out she was on dating sites when we were together that completely broken up my heart, still forgave her even tho i didn't told nothing about that, i maned up to forget about it.. I promised her marriage and also to be her little daughters dad and hero.. I told her i was gonna move out to go live over there with her.. But know she blew me off saying that i ruined her illusions that she had with me.. And also she stated that guys like me are completely waste of time.. Which she didn't even do anything.. Im the one who tried and did everything possible to make it work and also i wasted tons of money for gifts and send some money to her sister in centralized America cause her baby daughter was sick with a virus. So i said thank you for trusting me and i told her ill send her money fast as I can so i did and thank god her sisters daughter is doing great.. I just wonder if she really wants me out of her life and forget about me.!! Please help me understand and also she is my first girlfriend in a long distance relationship from orange county to San Francisco in California..
What can I do if she is completely ignoring me?
Add Opinion