So I'm leaving my overzealous vegan wife and I'm the bad guy?

Anonymous
So me and my wife are both 24 and when she suddenly became vegan i tried to support her but i dont want my son growing up around her especially with her ignorant ass spewing hate speech nonstop to meat eaters. When she went vegetarian i joined her because i loved her i gave up meat but now im Done Sick and tired of her dictating our fucking life style i had a cheat day and had a 4 piece chicken nugget meal from McDonald's and this bitch throw my fuckin xbox out Now we have been to gather about 5 years my son is my ex's child but she raised him like he was her son and acts like she gave birth to him i respect that but im done with her dictating my fuckin like i want my son to be able to choose whether he likes meat or not. sick of it. I got the damn papers to divorce her now she locked her self in her room calling her friends and mother and now they are bugging me telling me im and asshole and how i'm the one who ruined the fuckin marriage.
+1 y
it took me a while to realize i put gay instead of guy i dont know why
17
8