Girls, I'm meeting my ex in a couple of days, but I know she's talking to somebody else - ADVICE?

Anonymous
I initiated the break-up five months ago, but I couldn't stop thinking about her. I found out she started talking to this other guy in the five months where we didn't speak. She even tried to meet up with him, but he somehow always either cancelled or didn't show up.

Anyways, I reached out to her a couple of days ago, saying that I'd like to talk to her and if she had time to meet up. She immediately replied "Hey, I'm free at the end of this week if you have time then we could meet up."

Bonus info: We have a mutual friend, a girl, and she called me telling me she just spoke to my ex who called her immediately after receiving my text and asked her what to text back. Both me and our mutual friend saw this as a sign that she's not over me.

Well, I'm prepared to meet up with her, but I don't know if I should act cool, tell her I want her back on the spot or something completely else. Also, should I see this other guy as a threat or should I just ignore him? They haven't met yet.

HELP.
3