Help Me! My Ex Is Compltely Ignoring Me?

So exactly one month ago, me and my ex boyfriend broke up. We dated almost 3 years. He kept accusing me of being a liar and a cheater so I couldn't take it anymore and broke up with him. This isn't the first time we've broke up. We've had some pretty terrible fights in the past so this one is no where near as bad as those breakups. Well I called him a lot that same night we broke up and he just ignored my phone calls. Well about a week ago in church we had no contact since the break up but he came up and gave me a firm hug while I was standing in front of the church. (I re-dedicated my life) He told me that was the best news he had heard in a very long time. So time went on and once again last night after church I tried calling him. And he still ignored my phone call (s). I called 6 times. Too much I know! But for the past month or two before the breakup he kept saying he wanted to marry me. I'm the one he wanted to spend his life with. And he wanted to have kids with me that way he knew I'd always be in his life. People in my church said he just looks miserable and I handle my heartache fairly well. Do you guys believe it's over for good? What should I do? I could really use some advice! I love this man to death but things were just really rocky to stay any longer in that relationship.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I do know how you feel unfortunately, my EX break up with me since 5 months аго, and in the first 3-months I was completely broken... Especially the first one, because she was completely ignoring me, and trying to make me jealous, she said that she overcome and forgot me, but I don't belive it's that easier.
    My advice to you should be, if you does care about that person try your chances to be with him one more time, if you don't ignore him the same way.
    I'm also considering what to do, sometimes I'm divided to tell her that I love her still or just ignore her the same way she did to me...

• How long did it take you to start healing and move on?

• A lot honestly, but what helped me is once I go outside,
      talk to other people and see they like me the way I am,
      At moment like this you realize that you might be important for somebody else
      more than your ex, you recreate your self esteem and become stronger then before.
      It's not a big deal, it hurt's to get away from a person you loved a lot, but everybody have to deal with this... Just people think more about themselves, they always look for the best person and eventually once they didn't find it, they start regret and wanting to get back, but in my case I believe I won't come back.
      I'm still fighting with my heart and love to her, but I don't want she to destroy me again.

Most Helpful Girl

• forget him, you will find someone else or he will come back one day but for now forget him