Neex advice about a post break up?

Anonymous

I broke up with my ex yesterday because he just wasn't treating me right. We work together and I texted him informing him that i was still hurt and if he could give me space and only bother me if nesscasry. Then not even a hour later he came into the office looking for someone that just stepped out. Instead of waiiting for the right person to come back later he started to tell me about what he found out as if i could do something about it. So i told him it be best to wait for right individual since i really couldnt help. Not to mention in the office when he goes in there he's laughing and being happy like nothing. I dont understand if he's intentionally hurting me? Because i dont see how hard it is to just leave me alone. Its like he's showing he doesn't care on purpose or something? He also talks to me like its nothing. Like we aren't exes. I dont understand this behavior. Its like if u moved on respect my wishes of space. But to me it looks like he's intentionally trying to hurt me by rubbing it in my face he doesn't care? Thanks in advance.
Add Opinion