Neex advice about a post break up?

Neex advice about a post break up?

I broke up with my ex yesterday because he just wasn't treating me right. We work together and I texted him informing him that i was still hurt and if he could give me space and only bother me if nesscasry. Then not even a hour later he came into the office looking for someone that just stepped out. Instead of waiiting for the right person to come back later he started to tell me about what he found out as if i could do something about it. So i told him it be best to wait for right individual since i really couldnt help. Not to mention in the office when he goes in there he's laughing and being happy like nothing. I dont understand if he's intentionally hurting me? Because i dont see how hard it is to just leave me alone. Its like he's showing he doesn't care on purpose or something? He also talks to me like its nothing. Like we aren't exes. I dont understand this behavior. Its like if u moved on respect my wishes of space. But to me it looks like he's intentionally trying to hurt me by rubbing it in my face he doesn't care? Thanks in advance.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Instead of feeling this way feel relieved that you made the right decision to dump his ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, he isn't trying to hurt you, he is trying to act professional in the work place! Being happy and smiling so that no one knows anything is wrong and keeping your relationship drama away from the work place. So give him props for that! Give him time to talk outside of work. Because I can guarantee he is hurting, he just doesn't want co workers involved.

• Yea i understand and i am professional at work but its like he's bothering me about stuff that doesn't involve me. Thats when i lost my cool i guess and now wondering why he's being disrespectful by not giving me space unless he needs my help that i CAN help with.

• Thank you very much =)

• You welcome! Just give it time!

What Guys Said 1

• Try to act like it doesn't bother you and act professional at work. If that doesn't work try talking asking to leave you alone or goto a supervisor and ask if something can be done about having contact with him.

• No i already told him if he continues bothering me for dumb shit id tell my boss.

• I guess the next step is to tell your boss. Because it sounds like he's not taking you seriously. Hopefully that will get him to back off.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he didn't care about you and he doesn't care about the breakup. You're so much better off

• I understand but if thats the case he needs to leave me alone. We worm together but DONT work together if that makes sense.

• *work lol