Used by ex, Can I tell him how it makes me feel, I just need to get it out in the open?

Anonymous
So ex boyfriend broke up with me a month ago for him not feeling like we connecting and him not feeling what he thinks he should. His fault I think he closed everyone out for about a month when he was stressed for not having jobs. Anyway since breakup i saw him twice. he not the type of guy to use someone and do those things. He is a great guy and I dont want to think that but I know it happened. Anyway we had sex 2 weeks after break up and then he asked to hang this past Sunday and we wound up doing it again. Both time I slept over. He was the one to initiate contact after breakup. He started texting once a eek and then more than once a week. Now this past time we had sex and now I have not talked to him since. Can I tell him how it makes me mad and how I still feel and feel that he's doing this to me. I feel like I just need to get it out in the open and thats it. Although I do love him and want him back I know if he wanted it it would have happened so it is what it is. So i am asking is it dumb to tell him how this is all making me feel?
1
2