I need help something been on my mind lately please help me?

Bracefacesummer
Me and my boyfriend always would argue but ill always be the one to talk back to him like ill let 2 or 3 days go by and talk to him again but im tired of it and i always felt like he gets happy when i come back he go to buying me stuff he knows i like and hugging me and so happy we back talking but i dont get it how if i dont talk to him again he won't talk to me but why be happy and do all these things when i come back and say you miss me? But this time we had a bigger argument and i just felt like it was time i stop going back but i felt like he so used to me coming back so he didn't care to try talking about it he just dropped me home not saying nothing. But its been a week I've been doing good haven't gone back yet and dont plan on going back and he haven't texted or call im used to that but thought maybe if he seen that 2 or 3 days pass by and i still haven't called or text he would realize im serious this time but i just wonder if he cares do you guys think he miss me? Or moved on? Or ever cared? Or will ever write me or sumthing? Like why dont he ever come back? He only did once.
4
0