My boyfriend broke up with me and I told him to delete our photos, but he just hide it. So, I still can see the pics. Maybe he wants to date me again?

cinnamongirl
Yesterday, i delete him on fb, told that i want some space and asked him to delete the photos. Today i said that i wanted to return his book, and he said i can keep it with the doorman because he is not at home tomorrow because he is going to visit a friend. haha! Tried to tell to him how i feel about it the breakup, and he said that when i deleted him, he would have some peace. lol
It is obvious that he doesn´t want to talk about, and maybe doesn´t want me back. But i need help on this because i still have feelings for him.
What it is your opinion about this? What should i do?
Thanks
+1 y
Another thing: i did a bad thing when i deleted him of my fb list?
+1 y
Another thing i forgot to add: he ended the relationship on messenger...
2
0