Fiance said and did/doing some mean things... is it time to move on?

I support him (cigarettes, clothes, food, "trees" (sometimes), and other things) and have been since we first got together. We met on Plenty Of Fish. He has no job, smokes "trees", is lazy and has been caught on two dating sites since we've been ENGAGED (zoosk and chirplr, recently, too!) His excuse? Someone's consipracing against him!! He breaks his promises over and over again that he'll find a job but he won't stop smoking "trees" !! Even though I've told CRIED TEARS and begged him to please stop so we can live by ourselves. I've lost 77 pounds and am officially UNDER 300 pounds !! (I now weigh 298) And will NOT stop until I'm 150-170 pounds and am planning on to going to CNA school when I'm 250.

We live with his dad, sister, and her husband. Im the ONLY one that pays rent and brings food in the house. Not fair, right?

On Christmas 2015, his dad told him infront of me to buy me something for Christmas and gave him $50 and he never did... I had to get my own engagement ring and bought our wedding rings.

Then one night, I was crying when his female best friend happens to stop by, he said "shes here" (meaning for me to stop crying) then he pulled a chair for her to SIT by HIM !!

He knows what kind of messed up childhood I had and he never cried and he cried for HERS. Yes, HERS. And I'm HIS FIANCE!!!

I'm going to another state in 5 days and thinking about never returning. Should I do it?

I'm 23, he's 30.

189

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly you should have left a long time ago. He is no good and he's not going to change. I know what you think in the back of your mind "maybe if we are married he'll get his act straight" Hun no he won't. All that's going to happen is he will not only tax you as a person, not only clearly cheat on you, not only tax your money to its edge, but with a marriage he'll be a legal concern to someone who you get in to real issues with. Why do that to yourself clearly you make enough money to support yourself and a whole household you don't need him for anything. Go pack your things and leave him not tomorrow now dear; literally your just waisting your time effort and money on him. For what when you get nothing in return your 23 you should be living your life not taking care of a way over grown 30 year old child. Your not his mother he has family and they aren't your problem either. If you don't leave now when you so clearly know that you're in this horrible situation and you know you can get out of it when ever you want then you can't expect people to pity you when you do it to yourself. Leave get your shit and get out go somewhere that you can live well or to people that you know will put you up for a while so you an find a place of your own. You don't have to leave the state to do that you just need to leave him and that house. You get paid enough stay at your job and walk out and leave, block his phone number and all of his social media things if your paying his bills stop doing that and just worry about you for a change. First thing to do before any of that though is leave. I wish you luck and that you listen to my words because of not your going to have ruined any chance of a life for yourself. Good luck dear and my god bless you in what ever you may choose.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to dump his ass IMMEDIATELY. Even if you return to that location, cut him out. He sounds like a douche, and it won't lead you anywhere good. He cheated on you, he smokes instead of uses his money like a responsible ADULT, and you're practically taking care of his entire family. L. E. A. V. E.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE