Girl friend broke up but still wants to talk and still thinks about me and stuff I said whe we dated?

saud1998
My girlfriend who I might online broke up with me a week ago but said she will still talk to me because she likes talking to me. I found out she was talking to some other guy before the breakup and kinda acussed her of cheating. She got really mad and told me he is just a friend and she would never cheat. I asked her if she likes some other guy now and she told me she dosent. I asked her if she thinks about me still and she told me she still does. She said she sometimes thinks about the things i used to say to her when we were dating. I still feel like she likes me. She dosent want me to leave her alone or anything. She said she broke up because it wasn't working out. I believe it was. I still feel like she likes me. Why else would she think about me think about the stuff I used to say to her? I dont know what to do.
1
1